I think the post office was conspiring against me this month. My box has been in town for three days and I've been avoiding Sephora emails and YouTube reviews, trying to keep the contents a surprise. You know I ran outside the second I heard the mail truck drive by!
I almost squealed when I opened it. I'll take skin care over makeup any day...and if I have to have makeup, I'm all about the canvas, so the Clinique Chubby Stick highlighter is perfect. I'm not normally a huge fan of the perfume samples, but this one made the box smell so good...I can't wait to wear it tomorrow.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight in 01 Hefty Highlight
- Tocca Eau de Parfum in Isabel
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Two-step Anti-aging Treatment
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream
- Sephora Honey Eye Mask
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender Spray
If I hadn't done the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle pad this morning, I would have jumped on the Alpha Beta Peel. The Sephora eye mask is exciting--I've used a couple of the full face masks, but never the eye mask, and I love anything honey. I'll be posting reviews as I work my way through these.